How to go Blonde at Home
Instead of going to the salon and spending money in order to have blonde hair, you can also try the natural way on how to go blonde even when you’re at home. You are free to decide about the style you like for the new look of your hair. In order to achieve the perfect blonde hair, you need to consider the following steps in hair coloring.
- You need to make sure that the hair is in great condition for hair coloring. You can start by doing deep conditioner, hot oil treatments and masks.
- Use the so called color zap in order to remove the black color of your hair.
- Put the color zap on the darker parts of your hair then the lighter areas. Put a shower cap and wait for about two hours until it is ready to be washed.
- After two hours, wash your hair with water and dry it by using a hair dryer.
- When it is totally dry, it is now ready for a new color. You will decide if you want it to bleach it out or apply a blonde color.
- Use toners in order to take out the brassiness.
- You can now apply the blonde mixture kit in order for you to have a fresh new style for your hair.
- Allow the blonde mixture to stay there for about 90 minutes, which is the time duration for coloring your hair blonde.
- After 90 minutes, you can now wash and condition your hair.
- Spray it with frizz reducer cream and blow dry your hair.
How to go Blonde at Home
This is one of the great ways on how to blonde your hair even when you are at home. Hair coloring can also add style and confidence to every individual. It makes you feel unique compared to people who have black hair. You also need to be careful in applying coloring products on your hair for some of the brands contain chemicals that can burn your scalp. It is important to have a test first before applying it directly on your hair. Read the instructions first of the particular brand of hair coloring product in order to make sure that it is safe to use. When you truly attain the blonde color that you want, it is now time for you to learn about how to properly maintain it. Use conditioner treatments that suit the tone of your hair.
Choosing the right shade of blonde is simply easy. It is important for you to know the shades and tones that suit your lifestyle and look. Give your hair love and care. Use the nourishing cream and care highlighting in order for your hair to look brilliant, healthy, glowing and luminous. The hair conditioner will help close your hair cuticles and nourish and preserve your new blonde hair. Make it a habit to apply the nourishing cream every 4 to 6 weeks in order for you to maintain your luminous, fresh and healthy blonde hair.